Using technology, we humans have managed to create massive problems that we are not capable of solving. It is as hopeless as expecting a pack of dogs to solve the problem of soil erosion. Humans are not up to the task:
- They don’t care about the big picture.
- Their prime focus is on competing with, defeating and hurting enemies.
- They are driven primarily by emotion.
- They tenaciously hold onto beliefs that have been proven wrong.
- They prefer I win-you lose solutions to win-win. This creates political logjams.
I can see three possible solutions:
~ Roedy (born: 1948-02-04 age: 66)
- The development of artificial intelligence that simple overwhelm humans and tricks them into doing the right thing.
- Some sort of technology to amplify intelligence, the ability to concentrate or the ability to look at problems from a planetary perspective. A think of these people might be able to overwhelm ordinary humans.
- A think tank of the brightest people funded by billionaires who see our planet is in peril. People are selected for their intelligence and global perspective. It is one thing to create a solution, but quite another to get idiotic FOX viewers to accept it.
|atomic clock||digital TV (DTV/HDTV)||headset (headphone, microphone, speakers)||mouse (mouse feet, mouse pad)||speakers|
|backup||cellphone (BlackBerry, iPhone)||keyboard (DSK, Cherry, Kinesis)||partition||SSD|
|cables||digital camera (recorder)||iPad||power supply||USB|
|case (computer, DVD)||DVD (carrying case)||iPhone||printer (inkjet, laser)||USB flash drive|
|cleaning||eBook (Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Sony)||iPod||RAM||video card|
|hard disk||monitor||sound card||WiFi|
If you have trouble with your browser freezing on this site, most likely the problem is you have no Java, an obsolete Microsoft Java or possibly an obsolete Sun Java installed. Click to Get The Latest Java.
Non-scientists tell me they think global warming is a hoax, because Y2K fizzled. In 2012 when the Mayan calendar ends its cycle probably nothing will happen either despite predictions from flakes like Greg Braden. The H1N1 flu epidemic did not turn nearly bad as Fox news said it would. So all predictions of catastrophe are false. The difference is, the consensus of climate scientists are warning you about global warming in understated terms. The other crises were manufactured by a hysteria-loving media.~ Roedy (born: 1948-02-04 age: 66)
This page is posted
Optional Replicator mirror
|no blog for this page||Canadian
Your face IP:[22.214.171.124]
You are visitor number|