Canadian Mind Products
Java & Internet Glossary
Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
~ Noam Chomsky
An example of a grammatically correct sentence that has no meaning. It is neither true nor
Java glossary menu
maintain an up-to-date copy of the entire mindprod.com
website on your local hard disk for fast access and
search engine lookup even
when the website is down.
If you have trouble with prices not displaying, your browser freezing, or empty
boxes, then click to Get The Latest Java
free. Then test your install
If all Applets work, but the program listings don’t, see JDisplay
for troubleshooting help.
BC Canada is having the driest summer ever. California is suffering from a four year drought. Because of climate
change, droughts may be the new normal. What sorts of things might we do to conserve water?
~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:68)
- Toilets are the biggest user of domestic water. We need new designs that use higher pressure and lower
- The grey water from washing and bathing could be recycled for toilet flushing and watering indoor and outdoor
- Tubs could have an insert to make them narrower.
- We could collect rainwater.
- Install smart meters so that water gets more expensive the lower the reserves.
- Replacing outdoor lawns and plants with drought tolerant ones.
- No more private swimming pools.