|Java||Iraq, Money, Religion, Ethics…||Gay||Roedy’s Health|
Just don’t Get It Department
Ford created a hybrid then jacked up the horsepower to discard the advantages of greater mileage and lower pollution. Because urban roads are more congested every year, you need less, not more horsepower.~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:69)
|Java Glossary and Computer Buyers’ glossary|
The following essays and entries recently changed:2017-01-30
|Ethics, Environment, Animal Rights, Human Rights, Politics, Money, Religion, Living Love, Esperanto and Deep Thoughts Essays|
The following essays and entries recently changed:
|Gay & Black Glossary|
I recently changed the following essays and entries:
I am doing reasonably well with HIV (Human Immuno-deficiency Virus). My new drugs are now holding down the HIV. Nausea and diarrhoea are tolerable. I am not sleeping all the time. Last revised/verified: 2014-08-25
|Public Domain||Public Domain Status||In the event of my death, the entire mindprod.com website will revert to the public domain, including downloadable programs and source. You will be welcome to repost and modify any or all of the material on the website. Knowledge keeps no better than fish. I don’t let people repost my material with a few exceptions (e.g. print or foreign languages). The problem is I am constantly changing everything and there is still no technology to keep all the other copies up to date.|
|Inter-Corporate||The Canadian Mind Products website is now hosted by Inter-Corporate.com. One nice service they offer is buying domain names for you charging only flat per year (i.e. zero markup on the Verisign Network Solutions/InterNIC fee) for .com, .org,.net, .edu and per year for .ca. Email Randolf Richardson for more information. Also see domains essay for more information.|
I think Calgary’s plan to carry on with the Stampede right after the 2013 flood is unwise. Why?
~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:69)
- The city’s hotels and motels are needed for people displaced by the floods. There is no room for a large influx of tourists.
- Inviting tourists to a city that is dirty, soggy and unprepared to feed and house them will hurt tourism for years to come.
- There have been an unacceptable number of accidents harming both people and animals in recent years at the stampede. Trying to run the games on water logged grounds will make the problems even worse.
- The city should not be spending its stretched resources on a party when there are still people in dire need.
- The decision to go ahead no matter what is a childish ego trip of mayor Naheed Nenshi.
This page is posted
Optional Replicator mirror
Your face IP:[184.108.40.206]
You are visitor number|