Obviously Trump’s decrees and the appalling things he says and does are far more important than his tics, but I still find them maddening.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- The way he gestures with his fingers as if he were doing some sign language for the mentally challenged. His motions, pointing, circled forefinger and thumb, and hand held flat have no correlation to what he is saying. He flicks his fingers about like a cod in the bottom of a boat. It is as though he were trying to distract you from some magic trick.
- The way he compulsively repeats everything he says three times.
- The way he pushes his lips forward into a little tube, as if he were about to gingerly kiss a skunk’s anus.
- The way he so frequently changes his hair and skin colour.
- The way he touches people without permission. He just assumes he has permission because he is the Donald.
- He always says the gays, the women, the blacks, the Muslims in order to distance and disparage them.
- He mispronounces so many words, most famously huge that he sounds like an entry-level Mafioso.
- The way he compulsively digresses to brag about himself, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with what he was talking about.
- The way he jabbers so much. I am just sick of him dominating the news and the Internet. He should keep his trivia and personal business to himself.
|Legalising Marijuana||The case for legalising marijuana. 2017-08-16|
|US Health Care||Public vs Private Health Care in the USA 2017-04-25|
|Abortion||Breaking the logjam in the polarised Abortion debate. 2017-10-21|
|Homelessness||Ending homelessness. 2017-06-09|
|Fair Trade Chocolate||Give cocoa growers a fair price for their cocoa. 2017-04-18|
|Fair Trade Coffee||Give coffee growers a fair price for their coffee. 2017-05-09|
|Racism||What can be done about racism in Canada. 2017-01-30|
|Euthanasia Rights||Arguments for legalised physician-assisted suicide. An account of David Lewis’s suicide. 2017-10-21|
|Suicide||Talking to suicidally depressed people. 2017-01-30|
|Boat People||Three solutions to the problem of illegitimate refugees arriving on rusted out boats. 2017-01-30|
|Child Pornography||An argument for more compassionate and consistent handling of penalties for pedophilia and child pornography. 2017-08-14|
|Taboos||A discussion of taboos, how they got started and whether they still apply. 2017-01-02|
|Crime and Punishment||Vengeance-based systems of criminal justice are not able to stop rising crime. What else could be tried? 2017-01-02|
|Timothy McVeigh||Inside the mind of the Oklahoma bomber. 2017-08-28|
|Gay Civil Rights||The battle between equal civil rights for gays and right wing Christianity. 2017-01-02|
|Feedback||Read feedback from readers of the human rights section. If you don’t want your message and my reply publicly posted, please let me know. 2017-05-21|
One of the biggest flaws in the common conception of the future is that the future is something that happens to us, not something we create.~ Michael Anissimov (1985 age:32)
This page is posted
Optional Replicator mirror
Your face IP:[22.214.171.124]
You are visitor number|