The image in the top left corner is figurine Jesus is my
Why I Detest Christians
Here are some of the reasons I have come to detest Christians. The
most important reasons are near the top.
- Christians impose their religious superstitions about end-of-life
and physician-assisted suicide on non-believers.
- Christians delight in doing whatever they can to make the lives
of gay people as miserable as possible.
- Christians impose their religious superstitions about
contraception and abortion on non-believers.
- Christians are so arrogant, with such an inflated sense of
entitlement, that they feel they have a natural right to impose their
beliefs on others, but won’t even tolerate others building a
- Christians prefer wishful thinking to what is obviously true from
- Christians endlessly lie they know things for certain that are
- Christians of some denominations such as the Catholics and
Anglicans aid and abet priests to spend a lifetime molesting and
- Christians lie to the elderly and feeble minded to con them out
of their life savings with preposterous empty promises.
- Christians destroy the natural curiosity of children and turn
them into pig-headed ignorant boobs too afraid to reason or
- Christians tell endless lies about science and history. They
repeatedly deliberately misrepresent what science has to say. This is
not just ignorance. It is deliberate malice.
- Republican-fundamentalist Christianity popular in the USA is
completely counter to the teachings of Jesus. It is pro-war. It is
against helping the poor or sick. It is all about accumulating power.
It is racist. It is all about bullying others and meddling in their
- Professional Christians (especially televangelists and phony
faith healers) are parasites on the body politic, accumulating vast
wealth while paying no taxes.
- Christians interfere with organ transplants.
- Most Christian music and art is unbearably dreary or kitsch.
Let me make it clear. Even though these loons have threatened to
kill me on over 3,300 occasions, in no way am
I calling for Christians to be harmed or shunned. I call for trying to
convert them, to persuade them to give up their cruel religious
superstitions and arrogance. I also call for political action to block
them from imposing their religious superstitions on others by force or
through law. They are innocent brainwashing victims of the previous
generation of Christians, just as they are the victimisers of their
children. Christianity is an evil superstition passed from generation
to generation without rational thought, like female circumcision. The
way I see it, they are suffering from a mental illness, one so common
that psychiatrists have not dared to label it so.
will maintain a local copy of the entire mindprod.com
website on your hard disk for superfast
access and access when the mindprod.com
Someone in Mexico earns a tiny fraction of what someone in Canada earns doing the
same work, e.g. growing vegetables or working on an assembly line. On what basis do you
~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:67)
- Canadians are superior
- Canadians have the upper hand. This is a spoil of battle.
- Because capitalism allows we Canadians to get away with it.
- I think it is wrong, but I don’t know how to change it.
The Problem With Evolution
The biggest problem evolution has is that creationists shamelessly lie about
~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:67)
Please feel free to use any of the quotations or public service ads
on the mindprod.com site on your own
website, blog or social media page.