Why Did Canada Attack Afghanistan?
We all know why the USA is occupying Afghanistan:
~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:67)
- The Taliban refused Unocal a free right of way for pipeline to the north, strategically important in case Iran blocks the Straits of Hormuz.
- The US wants Afghanistan’s four trillion dollars in strategic minerals, particularly lithium, important for high performance batteries.
- But why did Canada attack Afghanistan too? Prime Minister of Canada at the time, Jean Chrétien, in his autobiography, My Years as Prime Minister, explained that Bush twisted his arm. The deal was if Canada would join in attacking Afghanistan, Bush would let Canada off the hook attacking Iraq in the coming Iraq war. But Bush is gone, why is Canada still pummeling Afghanistan?
- Obama, like Bush, is in the pockets of the defence industry. They want a permanent war, as expensive as possible without triggering a taxpayer revolt.
- The defence industry in Canada, is known for corruption. Harper is accepting benefits, possibly legally, from them. They want permanent war.
- Harper is mentally defective. He is like a child who wants to play general. Having a war to command makes him feel manly and important. His pudginess is a constant source of embarrassment to him. War is his way of dealing with the feelings of inferiority his body generates. Napoléon had similar body image problems with his short stature and deformed hand.
|Conservative Trash-the-Environment Bill C-38||The outrageous Omnibus bill that seeks to destroy Canada in at least a dozen ways. 2015-02-23|
|Anyone But Harper||Why I wanted the Conservatives defeated in the Canadian 2008 federal election and why I think a coalition should replace them now. 2015-07-21|
|Lowell Green||Lowell Green, right wing talk host puts out a fatwah on Roedy for composing a letter to a ghost. 2015-07-21|
|Canada||Quotes about Canada, mostly politics. 2015-07-27|
|Politics||Quotes about politics, war and government. 2015-07-27|
|Speakers’ Corner||Scripts of Roedy’s soap box TV public service announcements on Speakers' Corner on A-Channel (formerly the newVI) TV Station. 2015-01-09|
|BC Politics||In the Maritimes, politics is a disease, in Québec a religion, in Ontario a business, on the Prairies a protest and in British Columbia entertainment. 2015-07-14|
|Remembrance Day||Remembrance Day: cutting the crap 2015-06-30|
|Feedback||Read feedback from readers of the politics section. If you don’t want your message and my reply publicly posted, please let me know. 2015-07-28|
|Paul Martin||Paul Martin became Prime Minister of Canada in the first coup of a sitting Prime Minister in Canadian history. 2015-07-14|
|Quotations||Quotations on Canada and Canadian politics. 2015-07-27|
Every reform movement has a lunatic fringe.~ Theodore Roosevelt (born:1858-10-27 died:1919-01-06 at age:60)
This page is posted
Optional Replicator mirror
|no blog for this page||Canadian
Your face IP:[126.96.36.199]
You are visitor number|