Conditions for Business
Enbridge has many important questions to answer if it wants to do business in the province.~ Christy Clark (born:1965-10-29 age:50) on 2012-07-11, Premier of BC
|Conservative Trash-the-Environment Bill C-38||The outrageous Omnibus bill that seeks to destroy Canada in at least a dozen ways. 2016-08-07|
|Anyone But Harper||Why I wanted the Conservatives defeated in the Canadian 2008 federal election and why I think a coalition should replace them now. 2016-09-26|
|Lowell Green||Lowell Green, right wing talk host puts out a fatwah on Roedy for composing a letter to a ghost. 2016-07-31|
|Canada||Quotes about Canada, mostly politics. 2016-09-23|
|Politics||Quotes about politics, war and government. 2016-09-29|
|Speakers’ Corner||Scripts of Roedy’s soap box TV public service announcements on Speakers' Corner on A-Channel (formerly the newVI) TV Station. 2016-07-11|
|BC Politics||In the Maritimes, politics is a disease, in Québec a religion, in Ontario a business, on the Prairies a protest and in British Columbia entertainment. 2016-09-24|
|Remembrance Day||Remembrance Day: cutting the crap 2016-08-29|
|Feedback||Read feedback from readers of the politics section. If you don’t want your message and my reply publicly posted, please let me know. 2016-09-29|
|Paul Martin||Paul Martin became Prime Minister of Canada in the first coup of a sitting Prime Minister in Canadian history. 2016-08-04|
|Quotations||Quotations on Canada and Canadian politics. 2016-09-23|
Understanding Donald Trump
- Donald Trump used to be a major contributor to the Democratic party.
- Trump has succeeded in creating civil war in the Republican party with camps: the Tea party, Christian fundamentalists, big business, the Republican establishment and the traditional funders such as Adelson and the Koch brothers all at each others’ throats.
- Trump has grossed out nearly everyone with the unprecedented vulgarity and cruelty of his personal insults. He shocked the country by bragging about the size of his penis. The entire Republican party feels embarrassed and ashamed at the behaviour of their slate of presidential candidates. Trump goaded them to drop to his level.
- Internationally, Trump is being compared with Hitler. There is discussion of the need to assassinate him.
- Normally Republicans have a nasty fight, then all get behind the front runner. This time Republicans are vowing not to vote if Trump is the candidate.
- Trump has disrupted any serious debate about policy with his antics.
- Trump is trying to alienate as many voting blocs as possible.
- The Republicans are now 10 points behind the Democrats. It is almost certain the next president will be a Democrat.
The question is why is Trump doing this? Perhaps he is just a natural asshole. Perhaps he is going through a manic phase of a bipolar disorder. Or it could be he is a Democratic mole. He has burrowed into the Republican party with the intent of destroying it.~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:68)
This page is posted
Optional Replicator mirror
Your face IP:[18.104.22.168]
You are visitor number|