fundamentalist Christians : Gay & Black Glossary
- fundamentalist Christians
Fundamentalist Christians are people who hold some extremely bigoted views, who
believe they have the right to enforce them on others based on selective reading of
their scriptures which they believe are absolutely true and applicable to everyone.
They are the natural enemy of gays.
For hundreds of years the Christian fundamentalists churches have overstepped
their bounds attempting to enforce their superstitions on others.
Consider their oppression of:
Right now, 2008-10-23, they are working to annul
marriages of gay people in California and other parts of the USA. It is none of their
business, any more than the marriages or sex life of non-believing straight people is
their business. They try to force Christian prayer on non-Christians. They
appropriated taxpayer money for Christian religious celebrations. They inserted a
siphon into the public trough with faith-based initiatives to funnel public funds to
Christian preachers for all manner of nefarious purposes.
- people of other faiths
Christians have been trying to force blacks, women, gays, Muslims etc. into second
class status. They are not content to persecute their own, they go after
Any tactics the Christian fundamentalists have used on others
are fair game for retaliation, except illegal ones such as murder, lynchings and
I am sick to death of these arrogant fundamentalists. They have made war on
others. It is time to fight back and eliminate their evil institutions by every means
- Go after their tax exempt status.
- Go after them with truth in advertising law. Every last one makes outrageous
claims. Faith healers should be prosecuted criminally, the same as any prescription
drug manufacturer who made false claims.
- Go after them with hate crime legislation.
- Picket them.
- Ridicule them.
- Defeat any of them who run for office. Target them specially with outside help
just as they attack gays.
- Be rude to them. Don’t pretend to respect their nutty/evil beliefs.
- Ban all Christian fundamentalist literature from school libraries.
- harass them with lawsuits.