advantages : Gay & Black Glossary
- advantages of being gay
Most people consider it an unlucky break to be born gay. However, there are advantages. I have expressed them in
male-male terms, but many apply to female-female relations too.
- Sex is much easier to get.
- Arranging a party, you don’t have to balance males and females. The more the merrier. Think of the
poor straight guy at a party. Before he even opens his mouth 50% of the people
have automatically already turned him down.
- You can be completely honest about what you are looking for — sex, a fetish, love, a life partner, a
companion… Straight people often find themselves lying that they want marriage just to get laid.
- Your lover will be another guy, with the same guy interests you have. You don’t have to compromise
with partner who shares no interests in common with you.
- Males and females have no clue when it comes to the other’s body. They have to operate blind,
trusting mainly verbal clues. On the other hand, males know exactly from first hand knowledge what feels good
to the male body. You don’t have to constantly hold back to accomodate female preferences.
- You can go to any city on earth and within a hour find friendly gay company. Straights have a much harder
- Most straight men let themselves go to seed physically, with enormous pot bellies and wobbling double
chins. For the most part, gay men look after themselves.
- Your relationship tends naturally to be one of equals. It won’t automatically fall into tired old
stereotype gender rôle s. You get to make up the rules about everything to suit yourselves.
- No matter what you do sexually, nobody will accidentally get pregnant.
- Nobody will pressure you to have kids.