advantages : Gay & Black Glossary
- advantages of being gay
Most people consider it an unlucky break to be born gay. However, there are
advantages. I have expressed them in male-male terms, but many apply to female-female
- Sex is much easier to get.
- Arranging a party, you don’t have to balance males and females. The more
the merrier. Think of the poor straight guy at a party. Before he even opens his
mouth 50% of the people have automatically already turned
- You can be completely honest about what you are looking for — sex, a
fetish, love, a life partner, a companion… Straight people often find
themselves lying that they want marriage just to get laid.
- Your lover will be another guy, with the same guy interests you have. You
don’t have to compromise with partner who shares no interests in common with
- Males and females have no clue when it comes to the other’s body. They
have to operate blind, trusting mainly verbal clues. On the other hand, males know
exactly from first hand knowledge what feels good to the male body. You don’t
have to constantly hold back to accommodate female preferences.
- You can go to any city on earth and within a hour find friendly gay company.
Straights have a much harder time.
- Most straight men let themselves go to seed physically, with enormous pot
bellies and wobbling double chins. For the most part, gay men look after
- Your relationship tends naturally to be one of equals. It won’t
automatically fall into tired old stereotype gender rôle s. You get to make
up the rules about everything to suit yourselves.
- No matter what you do sexually, nobody will accidentally get pregnant.
- Nobody will pressure you to have kids.