FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) director James Comey releasing WikiLeaks emails was improper. Why?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- According to 17 federal security agencies (including the FBI, CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), NSA (National Security Agency) and Homeland Security) the source was the Russians who are trying to influence the election.
- The director of the FBI, James Comey, is a Karl Rove confederate from the Bush White House. He has done a number of illegal things to use his office to influence the election. He is so highly partisan he was willing to risk prison to screw Hillary.
- The emails were not digitally signed or encrypted making them trivially easy to doctor.
- By releasing them, Comey implied they were not doctored, which he has no way of knowing.
- The FBI is not supposed to release evidence except as part of a trial. Comey, with his illegal release of evidence, is bypassing a judge’s ruling on what is admissible, poisoning the jury pool, which could lead to an acquittal.