©1996-2017 Roedy Green of Canadian Mind Products
I have always tried to avoid getting hung up on wanting money or
material goods. Then I sometimes beat myself up for not having any, feeling ashamed for
not achieving materially the way my peers have. I tend to be bit puritanical deliberately
doing without. Here, I thought I would just have a little fun dreaming up what sorts of
material goods would be pleasant to have.
- Repair my laser printer.
- A sturdy ergonomic chair.
- A large wrap-around desk with ample book space.
- A real Tiffany ceiling or floor lamp, or an accurate museum quality copy.
- A large flat panel display.
- A Itanium computer with 1 gig of RAM (Random Access Memory).
- Brightly coloured socks and underwear.
- A cabin overlooking the ocean or a lake.
- An enclosed recumbent bicycle.
- An electric or hydrogen powered two-seated vehicle for buying groceries.
- A Tempurpedic bed. It has a covering that makes it less likely your limbs will go
- Organic, fresh, vegetarian meals.
- A conservatory you walk through to enter my dwelling. Orchids and citrus trees grow
- Travel to Thailand, the Philipines, Indonesia, Africa, the Carribean, Atlanta and