Boko Haram kidnapping schoolgirls is so wrong:
~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:68)
- Nobody has a right to interfere in someone else’s education.
- Nobody has a right to use violence to impose their religious beliefs.
- Nobody has the right to harm children to promote their politics.
- Education is the way out of poverty. It makes no sense to deliberately keep girls in poverty.
- It is wrong to treat girls worse than boys.
- There is no room on this earth for such people. Let’s hope they are all eliminated in the process of rescuing the hostages.
These people would not be nearly such as scourge had the west not sold them modern weapons.