10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong
- Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air
- Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you
- Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry
their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
- Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property,
blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
- Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears’
55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
- Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people
shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more
- Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. Gay men
will pass on their gay genes to the children they spawn through oral and anal sex.
- Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed
on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
- Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society
expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
- Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we
haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.