It is important to get Trump out of office very quickly, either by impeachment or the 25th amendment or any other conceivable means. Unfortunately, the Republicans seem adamant about keeping him in office no matter what crimes he commits, even treason.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- He is a climate change denier. He has put climate change deniers in key positions. He pulled out of the Paris climate accord.
- He bated Kim Jong Un to the brink of nuclear war.
- He greatly increased spending on nuclear weapons.
- He made a deal with Putin. Putin would steal the election for him. In return, Trump would remove sanctions and would allow Russia to hack power stations in the USA without reprisal. He also agreed to let Russia do what it wanted in the Ukraine, Crimea and Syria. He also allowed Putin to hack any future US elections without interference.
- Trump commits obstruction of justice by firing anyone who investigates his wrongdoing or in any way facilitates the investigation.
- Trump is an anti-environmentalist. He has repealed half the legislation to protect the environment and provide clean air, water and air. He explained this was ok because there would be a little bit of the environment left. The environment should never stand in the way of business.
- Trump lied to the people his tax bill would greatly cut taxes. Instead, it increased taxes for the middle class and poor, gifting 1.5 trillion in public debt to the super-rich.
- Contrary to the constitution, Trump tried to ban Muslims from entering the USA.
- Trump praised Nazis and white supremacists.
- Trump retweeted right-wing racist propaganda.
- Trump is trying to expel DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) citizens.
- Trump sexually assaulted or raped 21 women. He confessed on tape to routinely sexually assaulting women.
- Trump is a pathological liar. About ¾ of what he says is a serious lie.
- Trump and Kushner refused to divest themselves of business holdings contrary to the constitutional emoluments clause. Both have bilked the government for millions in improper expenses.