If you are considering exposing someone who has sexually assaulted you, stop and consider whether that is a suitable punishment. Not all sexual assaults deserve a kamikaze revenge attack. Perhaps something other than public shaming is a more appropriate punishment.
Consider some of the consequences.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- He will lose his job.
- His marriage will be destroyed. This will hurt his wife and kids.
- He may never get another job in his life.
- People will believe all your accusations, including your exaggerations. Because of the MeToo fad, conviction requires but one anonymous accusation, not due process as for all other crimes.
- People will not believe a word he says.
- Everyone will ridicule him, even strangers.
- Men are going to avoid you because they perceive you as vengeful.