Christians have some pretty strange religious superstitions:
- You may not have sex unless you first have a religious ceremony to make it ok.
- You may not have sex if you are homosexual.
- The only legitimate sex is with the same person your entire life.
- You must force someone near the end-of-life to endure horrible pain because Yahweh the god gets off on pain. You must force them to stay alive to endure the maximum pain.
- People must die because you think organ transplants are icky.
- Abortion is wicked because undetectable souls enter the zygote at conception (even though nobody even knew about zygotes in biblical times).
- It is wicked to use vaccines to prevent HPV/cancer because they make sex less dangerous.
- Condoms are wicked because they prevent HIV (Human Immuno-deficiency Virus).
- You must force other people to pray to your god in public even though the bible says public prayer is wrong.
- You have to believe a children’s story about a global flood that never happened.
- Studying evolution causes moral depravity.
Freedom of religion gives Christians the right to observe these nutty superstitions. However, Christians refuse to recognise freedom of religion also is supposed to stop Christians from imposing this insanity on others. They use their numbers to obtain extreme religion freedom for themselves and curtail it for others.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)