What Will It Take?
Just what will it take for the public to stop kidding themselves about global warming, imagining if they ignore it will cease to exist?
- Florida vacation property flooded out.
- the World Trade Center site under water.
- a couple of Katrina-sized hurricanes a year to hit the USA.
- a dust bowl sized drought in the American heartland.
- over a million refugees in north eastern India and Pakistan fleeing the flood plains.
- death of most of the world’s forests.
- death of all the planet’s coral reefs where rich American tourists used to go snorkeling.
- mass extinctions of most species, including nice cuddly mammals.
- death of most fish in the oceans, replaced by giant poisonous jelly fish, as already happened to the coastal waters of Japan.
- stinking algal blooms on waterways and lakes.
- crop failures all over the world from drought and freakish weather.
Noah, how long can you tread water?~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)