Purpose of Sex
The purpose of sex is procreation. Homosexuals have it just for pleasure. That is disgusting, immoral and unnatural. Its an abomination. I will not tolerate it. Homos should go back where they came from. They have no right to exist in this nation whose king, according to the constitution, is Jesus, forever and ever amen. Jesus never even had an impure thought, much less polluted himself or had sex. It says so in the bible, so you had better do what I tell you.~ Ima Meddler (1929-10-29 age:88)
A few points in rebuttal:
- Nobody is asking you to have homosexual sex or even view it.
- The sex other people have in private does not affect you in the least. Stop being such a busybody.
- Most sex is for pleasure. Even straight couplings result in a child only on average twice in a lifetime.
- People do lots of things for pleasure — music, dancing, art that do not result in procreation. You are a Puritanical old biddy. If you enjoy being miserable, you are welcome to it, but please stop trying to export it to others.
- Males have a prostate gland perfectly positioned for sexual pleasure far surpassing that of vaginal sex. We humans have obviously evolved to enjoy same gender sex. Further men and women are always complaining about the different and baffling sexual responses of the other gender. Men and women breed successfully but are not all that successful at mutual pleasure because they are so different.
- Dr Bruce Bagemihl in his book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity documents homosexuality in 400 species. Because it occurs in nature, it is natural. That is what the word means.
- I find your religion utterly revolting. I am sure you would too if you ever read the bible cover to cover. I would like it if every church in the world burned to the ground. However, in Canada and the USA we have freedom of religion. I am required not to interfere in any way with your filthy ritual cannibalism religious practices. And in return you are not permitted to force your religious superstitions about homosexuality on me. Freedom of religion is a truce. You chafe at not being permitted to bully others, but without it, you too would be bullied.