Cited Book: The Case For Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity
Book referral for The Case For Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity
||recommend book⇒The Case For Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity|
|He tackles the question of the goodness of God, which is a completely different question from the accuracy of the bible, or even the existence of God. |
- If there’s a loving God, why does this pain-wracked world groan under so much suffering and evil?
- If the miracles of God contradict science, then how can any rational person believe that they’re true?
- If God is morally pure, how can he sanction the slaughter of innocent children as the Old Testament says he did?
- If God cares about the people he created, how could he consign so many of them to an eternity of torture in hell just because they didn’t believe the right things about him?
- If Jesus is the only way to heaven, then what about the millions of people who have never heard of him?
- If God really created the universe, why does the evidence of science compel so many to conclude that the unguided process of evolution accounts for life?
- If God is the ultimate overseer of the church, why has it been rife with hypocrisy and brutality throughout the ages?
- If I’m still plagued by doubts, then is it still possible to be a Christian?
|Greyed out stores probably do not have the item in stock. Try looking for it with a bookfinder.|