All religions are absurd. The absurdity of a religion is immediately apparent to anyone who does not subscribe to it, but is invisible to a believer who has been told over and over it is true. For example:
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- In Hinduism, the favourite god in the Mumbai region is a mama’s boy elephant named Ganesh.
- In Hinduism, Krishna, one of the A-list Gods, once came to earth and seduced a group of married gopis (female milk maids). He spent all night simultaneously making love to each one the way she most preferred. In modern times men dress up as gopis hoping to trick Krishna into giving them a similar experience.
- In Islam, the prophet was taken to heaven on the back of a magic horse.
- In Mormonism, the prophet pretended to translate hieroglyphics. He got away with it at the time because nobody in the Americas knew how.
- In Mormonism, the prophet pretended to translate from golden plates, that he refused to let anyone see, by putting his head into a hat to exclude any light.
- In Christianity, a man lived inside a whale without oxygen for three days.
- In Christianity, a man managed to collect living samples of two of every species, even from the Americas and Australia which nobody had ever visited or even heard of.
- In Christianity, there was a global flood, caused by the magical appearance of sufficient water to drown Mount Everest, then its magic disappearance, with not a trace of that monumental weight of water left in the geological record.