Trump worked really hard to loose the election. But there was so much cheating, he won anyway.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- Trump pointlessly alienated bloc after bloc of voters: women, Hispanics, blacks, vets, GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgendered), the disabled, Muslims…
- Trump acknowledged that media gave him over $2 billion in free advertising — hardly a conspiracy against him. He dominated the airwaves throughout the campaign, which reported him verbatim. If he said idiotic things, that was his own doing.
- Trump trash-talked his own party — hardly the way to win an election.
- Trump confessed to being a serial sexual predator. He did that to himself.
- Trump gang-raped a 13-year-old girl. Nobody made him do that.
- Trump told his supporters that the election was hopelessly rigged by an infinitely-powerful wicked conspiracy. Hence there was no point in voting.