Cease and Desist
It should be possible to get a restraining order against the Catholic church to stop it from trying to impose its religious superstitions on all non-Catholics. It might contain provisions like this:
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- Cease and desist all meddling in end-of-life decisions of non-Catholics.
- Cease and desist interfering with birth control of all non-Catholics. This is tantamount to forcing on non-believers the unsubstantiated Catholic doctrine of the existence of disembodied consciousnesses called souls.
- Cease and desist interfering with abortion in the first trimester of all non-Catholics. This too is tantamount to imposing on non-believers the unsubstantiated Catholic doctrine that souls are like little demons who possess single cells. Stop erroneously and maliciously referring to people in involved abortions as baby killers. The term baby refers to a free-standing infant. Fertilised eggs are no more babies that blood cells are. They have no nervous systems, brains, hearts or anything that would distinguish them from future jellyfish.
- Cease and desist all persecution of homosexuals, including telephoned death threats, evictions, firings, calumnies, beatings and bullying of children whom Catholics suspect might grow up to be gay. Stop preaching that it is morally desirable to murder gay people. Doing so will be charged as abetting murder.
- You damn hypocrites! You condone the slaughter of tens of thousands of fertilised eggs in the process of in-vitro fertilisation. So obviously you don’t really consider individual cells sacred. Yet you interfere in stem cell research resulting in the deaths of untold adults. The only thing is sacred to you is outbreeding the other cults.
- Cease and desist all interference with marriages of all non-Catholics, which includes same sex couples.
- Stop censoring the books, movies and other entertainments enjoyed by non-Catholics. They equally capable as you of determining what is in good taste.
- Keep your priests at least 100 metres (109.36 yards) away from any non-Catholic child.
- In general, curb your urge to meddle and micro-control the lives of non-Catholics. They too are adults fully capable of making their own decisions. They enjoy freedom of religion and that includes freedom from having your religious superstitions imposed on them.
- Catholics whine that the constitution infringes on their religious freedom. They don’t mean the freedom to worship, they mean the right to impose their religious superstitions on others. The government improperly allows them to interfere in other people’s birth control, abortion, physician assisted dying and stem cell research. They are allowed to discriminate against gays. About the only demand they did not get was blocking gays from marriage which does not concern them. They have gall to claim they are persecuted. They are the persecutors.