Rewiring Your Brain
If you could reprogram your brain, what changes might you make? Here are some suggestions:
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- Stop obsessing about things that do not matter, such as sports contests, national loyalties, ex-lovers, TV announcers mispronouncing words etc.
- Make yourself like the foods and exercises optimal for your health.
- Get rid of beliefs for which there is no evidence.
- Get rid of any miniature mental illnesses.
- Sort out your priorities of what you worry about to match the objective odds of them happening.
- Thicken your skin to the insults you will have to brave to reach your goals.
- Ensure a part of your brain is dedicated to paying attention to the emotional state of those around you.