Climate Change Denier Deluxe
Liberals will say if it is cold, it is global warming; if it is snowing, it is global warming; if it is hot, it is global warming; there is nothing that does not prove it is global warming.~ Sean Hannity (1961-12-30 age:55) Fox News.
You would think someone pontificating on such an important issue on national TV would have at least read a comic book first to get up to speed. He has so many misconceptions:
- Climate change is a scientific issue, e.g. science asks is it happening, how fast, what will happen if we do nothing? International science is the source of information, not liberals. Most liberals are eager to get on with ameliorating it. The Koch brothers want to postpone action so they can milk a few more bucks out of their oil interests, even if it means killing off most of the earth’s population. Why would they care? They will be dead. They pay planetary traitors like Hannity to spread FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt).
- Hannity seems to think only flaky people are concerned with climate change. The people who pay it the most attention are the US military, hardly flakes.
- Climate change is a global effect. What the weather is at any one spot at any instant in time is irrelevant.
- Climate change predicts more extreme weather, floods, droughts, hurricanes, unusually high temperatures, unusually low temperatures. What would suggest there is no climate change would be boring weather as usual.
- The world is getting much hotter. You can’t tell how hot the average is without measuring thousands of points. Republicans try to do it by measuring only their back yard. All the climate records were attained in recent years.
- There is nothing controversial. Svante Arrhenius worked out the math of global warming and CO₂ way back in the 1800s.
- A scientist would never use the word prove. Hannity betrays his ignorance by using such baby talk. Scientists talk about having evidence.
- Hannity has zero training in climatology. He is trying to tell experts with decades of study he knows better than they do. What an arrogant asshole! He does not even know the difference between climate and weather or local and global.