The world will be facing a 40% water shortage in 15 years if we don’t start conserving water. What can you do to start saving water?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70) source
- Reduce frequency of baths and showers. Clean yourself with a soapy face cloth. Clean your hair in the sink.
- Don’t run the tap while you brush your teeth.
- Install a dishwasher.
- Install a high-efficiency toilet that uses less water but higher pressure.
- Keep your kitchen and bathroom floor clean with a steamer.
- Install a low-flow shower head.
- Use a Brita filter to keep a container of cold water in the fridge and a warm one on the counter instead of using bottled water that costs hundreds of times more.
- Get rid of your lawn and plant drought-tolerant/native plants.