Trump has done so many things to sabotage his campaign, I wonder what his motive is. Some of the things he has done include:
- Alienating large voting blocks, Hispanics, gays, Muslims, blacks, women, immigrants…
- Refusing to apologise for the Access Hollywood tape, choosing instead to brush off what he said as boy talk.
- Ignoring the advice of his seasoned advisors.
- Refusing to prepare for his debates.
- Claiming he did not say things when he knows perfectly well he said them on tape.
- Calling the people who turned out to his rally stupid.
- Going to war with his own party. That is biting the hand that feeds him.
- Telling people the whole voting system is rigged so there is not point in voting.
- Killing puppies in his campaign ads. (Just kidding. He has not yet resorted to that).
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- Trump has undiagnosed brain chemistry problems. He is clearly paranoid, delusional, has delusions of grandeur and suffers from massive narcissism.
- Putin put him up to it to discredit American democracy. Trump keeps promoting dictatorships as better than Democracies.
- Hillary put him up to it. He used to be a big Hillary donor. He used to be pro life and pro war.
- Like many wealthy people, he is a cocaine addict.
- Trump is a spoiled brat. Whatever he impulsively wants, he does without thinking. This is the side effect of being born with a gold spoon up his nose.
- He is lazy. He wants the adulation of being a candidate, but he is in no way prepared to put in the hard work of being president.
- Trump entered the Republican primary just to polish his brand. He never dreamed he would become the Republican candidate. He is trying to figure out how to get out if it without too badly tarnishing his brand (which has been badly tanking).
- Vanity. He wants to take the entire Republican party (house and senate) down with him so that he will not shoulder all the blame.