Christians are terribly proud of their family values, but the family values expressed in the bible will curl your hair:
- Deuteronomy 21:17 Parents are supposed to kill their kids if they talk back.
- Matthew 10:35-37 Jesus commanded children to hate their parents.
- Deuteronomy 22:23-26 Parents are supposed to kill a daughter who get raped.
- Leviticus 18:22 Parents are supposed to kill their gay sons.
- Deuteronomy 17:2-5Parents are supposed to kill their kids if they reject Christianity.
- Exodus 31:15 Parents are supposed to kill their sons if they do yard work on Sunday.
- Revelation 21:8 If your daughter gets pregnant of wedlock she will be tortured for eternity and her child must be outcast for ten generations. Deuteronomy 23:2
- Leviticus 24:16 Parents are supposed to kill their kids if they swear.
Christians claim to believe all this crap and that it is good. The bloody liars! They have never even read the bible that they claim to believe is the word of god. Even the strictest fundamentalist for all practical purpose rejects the bible as crazy, though they will never admit it. What lying hypocrites! The only part they pay attention to is the commandment to kill gays, and even that they do not follow to the letter.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)