Ask a Christian why their prime commandment is to hassle homosexuals and make them as miserable as possible. Punishing homosexuals is far more important than any of their own sins despite Matthew 7:3-5. They will quote some bible verses and explain that compels them to obey. Yet for some reason they ignore many other bible verses which are similarly irrational and cruel:
- Deuteronomy 21:18-21 where you must kill children who fail to pay sufficient respect.
- Leviticus 11:9-31 where you must kill lobster eaters.
- Exodus 35:2 where you must kill anyone who cuts their lawn on Sunday.
- Deuteronomy 13:13-17You must kill everyone in a village where a non-Christian lives.
- Deuteronomy 22:13-21 where you must stone your bride to death if she is not a virgin.
- Exodus 21:20-21 get yourself some slaves and beat them.
So they are not telling the truth. They are just using the bible as an excuse to harass homosexuals for the sadistic pleasure of it or to get a ego buzz by imagining they are superior to another.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)