Have you ever heard of a product or idea, other that atheism, being sold solely on the grounds that it is more likely true than the competition? I haven’t. I think we need to make sure everyone also understands the practical benefits of atheism. e.g.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- Stats on the effectiveness of Christian vs atheist health care and sanitation.
- Stats on the effectiveness of Christian vs atheist strategies for wealth accumulation.
- Effectiveness of burnt offerings to the gods vs spending the money to effect the desired outcome directly.
- Christian vs GPS (Global Positioning System) yacht navigation.
- Christian vs atheist techniques for avoiding earthquake and volcano damage (e.g. use of gays and/or virgins).
- Christian vs atheist techniques of population control.
- Christian vs atheist schools of thought on child rearing.
- Christian vs atheist time and money commitment.