Christianity Inspires Bad Behaviour
Why does Christianity make people behave worse than they would otherwise?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- It makes them arrogant. They believe they have an exclusive corner on truth, when in actuality all they have is myths.
- It encourages them to persecute blacks, gays, Jews and Christians of other sects.
- It teaches them bogus science which makes them to stupid things like ignore global warming.
- It makes them refuse to take responsibility for things like preserving forests and clean air. They imagine god will look after it.
- It makes them ignore serious dangers like nuclear war because they image god will take care of it.
- They imagine wrong doing does not matter since they believe they can neutralise it just by confession.
- They let priests molest children imagining priests have some magical power to punish them.
- They let things slide, since they imagine all will be just jake after they die, so this actual life does not matter.
- It makes them snobs by convincing them they are better than other people.
- They learn a picky set of rules, that don’t really matter they can use to put down others and thus ignore their own failings.
- Their unsubstantiated notions about souls make them sure they have the right to impose their irrational beliefs about contraception, abortion and stem cells on other people.