If a female finds herself rejected, she will most likely blame it on her weight. I think she should look first to her voice.
- Does she whine like Bernadette in Big Bang Theory?
- Does she rasp like Howard’s mother in Big Bang Theory?
- Does she sound like an airhead valley girl?
- Does she raise the pitch of the end of every sentence as if it were a question and she were asking for confirmation?
- Does she sound like a 4-year old child?
- Does she fry her voice, artificially lowering the pitch so she sounds like a gravelly terminal lung cancer patient.
- Does she randomly emphasise or elongate syllables like a campy gay?
Such voices drive males crazy, but they are too polite to complain, imagining there is nothing you can do to correct the problem.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)