Catholic Church Creates Suffering
Is the Catholic Church a force for good in the world? Even if you forgive them for everything they did in the past, definitely not. They continue to deliberately create suffering in the world, especially for non-Catholics:
- The Catholic Church is by far the world’s biggest paedophile ring. The church covers up for paedophile priests, transfers priests to new pastures and ensure priests rarely go to jail. Priests traumatise children by telling the child that god will kill him and his parents and send them to hell for eternal torture if the child does not submit to painful anal penetration.
- The Catholic Church exploits the poor of the world, tricking them into donating money to get into heaven and avoid hell. There was a time when the church charged 2/3 of a year’s wages to ensure a loved one got a seat in heaven. Prostitution may be the oldest profession, but the Catholic Church the world’s oldest con.
- The Catholic Church interferes with the end-of-life decisions of non-Catholics, forcing them to suffer to placate the sadistic god Yahweh.
- The Catholic Church interferes in organ donations and transplants of non-Catholics.
- Encouraging HIV (Human Immuno-deficiency Virus), especially in Africa, by blocking the use of condoms and by spreading lies about their effectiveness.
- The Catholic Church still officially promotes the elimination of homosexuals by killing them. In practice, they successfully lobby against gay civil rights such as marriage, pensions and hospital visits. They share this view with the Nazis.
- The Catholic Church imposes its superstition that a soul enters the body at contraception to justify interfering with contraception, the morning after pill and all abortions for non-Catholics.
- Though evangelicals are greater culprits than Catholics, Catholics interfere with science education insisting on teaching junk science as real.
- Terrifying children with threats of hellfire is child abuse.
Pope Francis has been unable to rectify any problems with his church. Its bureaucracy is too rigid.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)