Christianity As A Moral Code
You can’t use Christian morality as an absolute standard Why?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- Non Christians will not accept it.
- It is hopelessly out of date. It covers only aspects of life that have not changed in the last 3000 years.
- It condones rape, murder, genocide, ripping wombs open, child sex slaves and stealing land. It requires animal and human sacrifice. It requires treachery.
- It calls for the death penalty things like eating shrimp or owl, cutting your lawn on Sunday, being raped, wearing socks of two fibres, being gay, committing adultery…
- Most of the text of the bible is about human and animal sacrifices to atone for sin or curry favour with god. This scapegoating is profoundly immoral.
- It is impractical — take no thought for the morrow, give away everything, you can’t be a judge unless you are without sin…