Republicans and NRA (National Rifle Association) members strongly oppose keeping guns out of the hands of felons and the mentally ill. This is such an odd position. Mentally ill people and felons give guns a bad reputation. Similarly they want every home to have a machine gun. This seems odd since such weapons are intended for mass murder. Mass shootings also give guns a bad rep. Why do they think this way?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- They are concerned they will be lumped as felons or mentally ill and lose access to weapons.
- They get a thrill from mass shootings.
- They oppose such sensible measures purely on the grounds they are not pro-gun.
- They are childish, selfish brats who do not care about anyone else. All they care about is the pleasure they get from masturbating with guns.
- Nothing makes sense. These people are delusional.