There are a number of wrongs a politician can commit:
- Steal some money.
- Take a bribe.
- Institute an economic policy that slows the economy to a crawl.
- Institute a grossly unfair economy policy.
- Dismantle the machinery of democracy
- Do something that would harm the environment that would make a very difficult for future generations to survive.
- Do something that would start a global nuclear war.
For the more serious crimes, you need to take immediate action. Waiting for the next election will be too late to correct the problem.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)