Freedom of Religion
Most Christians are thoroughly confused about what freedom of religion means.
- The government may not interfere with their worship.
- Other people may not interfere with their worship.
- Christian rules apply only to Christians. They have no power over non-Christians.
- Christians may not force their religion on others.
- Christians may not harm or discriminate against others even if their religion requires it.
The basic idea is all religions are treated equally. Christians get in trouble when they insists their religion be given special privilege. They forget that everyone is convinced they represent the one true religion.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)