Food vs Drug Testing
We do drug testing, but not food testing. I think food testing is even more important because:
- People eat food in large quantities.
- A larger proportion of the population is exposed to a food than a drug.
- People need drugs. They might take them even with serious side effects. There is no reason to eat a food if there is even a minor problem.
- When people take drugs, they are alert to side effects.
- Drugs are carefully labeled with ingredients. Foods are not.
We have introduced untested foods with irradiation, GMO (Genetically Modified Organism), drastically changing the diet of meat and milk animals, importing foods from the third world where they are careless with pesticides.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)