Sodomy is Worse Than Murder
Sodomy is a graver sin than murder. — Unless there is life, there can be no murder.~ David Charles Trosch (1935-11-29 2012-10-12 age:76) Catholic priest.
This is such a strange statement. Is Mr. Trosch just using rhetorical exaggeration or does he literally mean that sodomy is graver than murder? Even consensual sodomy? Why does he think this way? Mr. Trosch is dead, so we will never know for sure, but we can speculate.
- Mr. Trosch was a Catholic priest and as such, was a member of the world’s largest and oldest paedophile ring. Perhaps he felt that raping a child does not count as sodomy.
- Seriously? He would rather be murdered than screw or be screwed? Perhaps he imagines it is excruciatingly painful. I can assure him from personal experience there is nothing more physically pleasurable than screwing or being screwed. For screwing, the anus grips with the tightness straight men can only fantasise about. For being screwed, God placed the highly erogenous prostate gland in just the right place for stimulation.
- Perhaps he is concerned about strictly following the teachings of Leviticus such as Leviticus 18:22 that says that male-on-male sex is an abomination which means taboo or unclean. It does not mean capital crime. Read the surrounding text e.g. Leviticus 11:9-30 that says eating a shrimp is an abomination or Numbers 15:32-36 that says gathering firewood on Sunday is yet another abomination. We still don’t know why Mr. Trosch cherry picked one particular abomination to fret over.
- He suggests sodomy is wicked because it does not lead to pregnancy. Almost nothing does, shopping, backrubs, eating quiche, going to movies, blow jobs, birth controlled sex… Why single out sodomy? The world already has six times as many people as it can support. The last thing we need is more pregnancy. Further, it is a tad hypocritical for a celibate priest to excoriate others for failing to breed at every opportunity.
- Perhaps Mr. Trosch was gay himself and felt so guilty about it that he magnified that molehill into a mountain. Very few heterosexual men choose celibacy.
Apparently, Mr. Trosch held his views without any reasons for them. In other words, he was bat shit crazy. After all, he also advocated murdering anyone associated with abortion, even aborting a single cell.