The public already hates Monsanto, but since Monsanto does not sell food under their own retail name, the public doesn’t know how to boycott them. Monsanto has bribed/threatened legislators into letting them get away without labeling their food and from banning their competitors from advertising their food purity. The key then is to label Monsanto-containing products:
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- Sticky labels, just like should be there, attached to food products in grocery stores by guerillas.
- Websites where contents (e.g. GMO (Genetically Modified Organism), Roundup, terminator genes and general Monsanto content) of various food products is listed in a database.
- Ability to print off a shopping list of just foods you want to warn yourself about.
- Perhaps you could feed it scans of your cash register slips.
- Small lawn signs you can insert into a neighbour’s lawn if you catch them using Monsanto products. Let them explain to the other neighbours why they are doing that.