The Good News
- Research is bubbling furiously on solar, windmills, high altitude windmills, wave, tide, geothermal, energy,
- All manner of new clean energy technologies are now economically viable.
- Solar is being rapidly implemented. Individual homeowners make the decision. They are not subject to
corruption from fossil fuel companies. They love the idea of never receiving a fossil fuel bill again, especially
from someone who could jack up the price at any time.
The Bad News
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- The fossil fuel industry has billions invested in infrastructure. They are willing to do
anything legal or illegal to protect that investment. They do not want change.
- You would think all clean energy has to do is get within 10% of the cost of fossil
fuel to be viable. However, the people making the economic decisions ignore the value of zero
emissions. Clean energy is going to have to get 10% cheaper than fossil fuels for